Always refer to the current Terms & Conditions for each auction for payment details in effect when submitting your bid(s).
Payment for your winning bid:
We expect payment arrangements to be communicated to us immediately following receipt of your invoice. If you are bidding in-person, payment is due the day of the auction. We reserve the right to require payment by wire transfer from any winning bidder inside or outside the United States.
Payments from inside the United States or Canada:
- Cash (In House Only)
- Wire Transfer (details below under International Payments section)
- We reserve the right to require wire transfer or bank checks for any purchase.
- Certified Bank Checks
- Personal and Business Checks
- Checks from known customers
- Checks from unknown customers may require a “letter of guarantee” from an officer of your bank on original stationery to Case Antiques, Inc. A “letter of guarantee” example is available on our Bidding Forms page. This letter should state an exact amount of funds guaranteed and should be presented to the cashier at time of registration or by email or fax in advance.
- ALL PERSONAL AND BUSINESS CHECKS WILL BE HELD FOR 7 DAYS UNLESS A “LETTER OF GUARANTEE” HAS BEEN SUBMITTED AND APPROVED. No items will be shipped until the check clears the bank.
- Credit Cards
- A convenience charge of 3% will be reflected in the final purchase price for the use of a credit card. To pay by CC, we recommend for security purposes that you call us at 865-558-3033 or fax your CC information (CC #, Name on the card, and Billing Address) to 865-558-3032. If you want to email us your CC information, we recommend that you break the information up between at least 2 separate emails or more (this method is more risky).
Payments from OUTSIDE the United States and Canada (International Payments):
PAYMENT IS REQUIRED BY WIRE TRANSFER:
Your items will be released for shipment as soon as we receive the total funds due.
Bank Wire Transfer information:
Bank: Pinnacle Bank
150 Third Avenue South, Suite 900
Nashville, TN 37201
Phone # (865) 766-3000
Swift Code: PNFPUS44
Routing, Transit, ABA: 064008637
Beneficiary: Case Antiques, Inc.
4310 Papermill Drive
Knoxville, TN 37909
Account # 5604118
If you have any questions about methods of payment, contact us in advance of the auction by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone at (865)558-3033.