Always refer to the current Terms & Conditions for each auction for payment details in effect when submitting your bid(s).
Payment for your winning bid:
Payment arrangements should be made prior to the sale and you are required to contact us with your final payment arrangements within 3 days of the sale. If you have not contacted us with payment arrangements by the Tuesday following a Saturday sale (3 days after the sale), your payment will be considered late and in breach of the Terms and Conditions contract. We reserve the right to require payment by wire transfer from any winning bidder inside or outside the United States.
Payments from inside the United States or Canada:
- Cash (In House Only)
- Wire Transfer (details below under International Payments section)
- We reserve the right to require wire transfer or bank checks for any purchase.
- Certified Bank Checks
- Personal and Business Checks
- Checks from known customers
- Checks from unknown customers may require a “letter of guarantee” from an officer of your bank on original stationery to Case Antiques, Inc. A “letter of guarantee” example is available on our Bidding Forms page. This letter should state an exact amount of funds guaranteed and should be presented to the cashier at time of registration or by email or fax in advance.
- ALL PERSONAL AND BUSINESS CHECKS WILL BE HELD FOR 7 DAYS UNLESS A “LETTER OF GUARANTEE” HAS BEEN SUBMITTED AND APPROVED. No items will be shipped until the check clears the bank.
- Credit Cards
- A convenience charge of 3% will be reflected in the final purchase price for the use of a credit card. To pay by CC, we recommend for security purposes that you call us at 865-558-3033 or fax your CC information (CC #, Name on the card, and Billing Address) to 865-558-3032. If you want to email us your CC information, we recommend that you break the information up between at least 2 separate emails or more (this method is more risky).
- TAXES CAN BE AFFECTED IF YOU ARE OUT OF STATE BUT PICKUP PERSONALLY
- If you are outside of Tennessee and are traveling to Tennessee to claim your items personally you will be charged applicable Tennessee Sales Tax if you have not provided an active resale certificate prior to pick-up. We request that all buyers with a Resale Certificate provide a copy it to us when you make payment.
Payments from OUTSIDE the United States and Canada (International Payments):
PAYMENT IS REQUIRED BY WIRE TRANSFER:
Your items will be released for shipment as soon as we receive the total funds due.
Contact us for Bank Wire Transfer information:
Bank: Pinnacle Bank
150 Third Avenue South, Suite 900
Nashville, TN 37201
Phone # (865) 766-3000
Swift Code: PNFPUS44
Routing, Transit, ABA: 064008637
Beneficiary: Case Antiques, Inc.
4310 Papermill Drive
Knoxville, TN 37909
Account # NOT DISCLOSED (contact us for the Deposit Account Number which is required to complete the wire transaction)