About Case Antique Inc. Auctions & Appraisals
Case Antiques, Inc. is based in Knoxville, Tennessee, where our gallery is located, with satellite offices in Nashville, Tennessee and Kingsport, TN – but our reach is worldwide. Established in 2005, we conduct cataloged auctions of investment-quality art and antiques under the stewardship of knowledgeable professionals, including three accredited appraisers on staff. Our semi annual, cataloged live auctions feature:
- One of the highest sell through rates in the industry (95%) and consistently meeting or exceeding the total sale high estimate
- Over 5,000 registered bidders from over 60 different countries
- In person, telephone, absentee, and online internet bidding
- Email and mail over 120,000 art & antique buyers
Additionally, we offer personal property consultations/evaluations, and appraisals for estate, donation, and insurance purposes in compliance with the Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice (USPAP). We also coordinate estate liquidations in the Knoxville and Nashville areas.
We accept consignments of objects of value: single items, large estates, or collections deaccessioned by museums, colleges or universities and other institutions. We work closely with trust officers and estate attorneys, estate executors or other individuals responsible for dispersing estates, as well as museum curators, private collectors seeking to refine or upgrade their collections, and individuals who are downsizing.
Auction consignment categories we are actively seeking include Paintings, Southern Decorative Arts, Pottery, Silver, Historical Documents and Maps, Civil War Memorabilia, Historic Weapons, Fine Porcelain, Textiles, Native American and Asian Decorative Arts, and Jewelry.
Case Antiques Inc. Auctions & Appraisals offers a variety of services tailored to meet each client’s needs – whether they are consigning a single item or an entire estate.
For estates or downsizing individuals, that may include any one or combination of the following:
- Cataloged Gallery Auction – For investment quality art and antiques, we conduct competitive, internationally marketed auctions, attracting dealers and collectors worldwide. By offering all forms of bidding – live floor, phone, internet, and absentee – we make it possible for dealers and collectors from around the globe to enter our Knoxville, Tennessee gallery and participate in our auctions. We have achieved record prices for a number of artists and in several categories.
- Estate Evaluations and Appraisals – Our accredited appraisers offer basic home walk-through consultations, estate inventories, or formal appraisal reports written in accordance with USPAP (Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice) guidelines for equitable distribution of estates and federal tax functions.
- Estate Sales – Our estate sales team offers informed pricing and a professionally managed, advertised sale for decorative antiques and general household objects. This service is primarily for the Knoxville and Nashville estate sale markets. For items remaining after the estate sale, we can coordinate donations, haul-away, and cleaning services, leaving the premises empty and broom swept.
We have a valued reputation for integrity and professionalism, and can provide references on request from past consignors including estate attorneys, executors, museums, and private consignors. Contact us to discuss how we can serve you at 865-558-3033 (Knoxville) or 615-812-6096 (Nashville), or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mission of Case Antiques
The mission of Case Antiques is to provide superior customer service, exceptional stewardship, and quality antiques and art to our clients. Case Antiques will strive to educate and build long term relationships with clients in the investments of fine art and antiques.
The Case Antiques mission includes three important components:
- An exclusive focus on the antiques and art auction business.
- Embrace and implement the latest technologies to enrich the antique & art experience for the client.
- Contribute to the community in which we exist.
Case Antiques Operating Principles:
- Trust in one another and our customers.
- We will walk with integrity and treat one another and our customers with respect.
- We will follow through on all commitments to our customers and our team.
- Our customer needs are our top priority.
- Our business decisions will be principle-based, and we will strive to make continual improvements in our processes to insure quality service to our customers.