About Case Antique Inc. Auctions & Appraisals
Case Antiques, Inc. is based in Knoxville, Tennessee, where our gallery is located, with satellite offices in Nashville, Tennessee and Kingsport, TN – but our reach is worldwide. Established in 2005, we conduct cataloged auctions of investment-quality art and antiques under the stewardship of knowledgeable professionals, including two accredited appraisers on staff. Our cataloged live auctions typically feature:
- One of the highest sell-through rates in the industry (95%)
- Over 5,000 registered bidders from 60 different countries
- “Top-Rated” auction house designation on the largest internet platform in the world, liveauctioneers.com
- In-person, telephone, absentee, and online internet bidding
We accept consignments of objects of value: single items, large estates, or collections deaccessioned by museums, colleges or universities and other institutions. We work closely with trust officers and estate attorneys, estate executors or other individuals responsible for dispersing estates, as well as museum curators, private collectors seeking to refine or upgrade their collections, and individuals who are downsizing.
Additionally, we offer personal property consultations/evaluations, and appraisals for estate, donation, and insurance purposes in compliance with the Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice (USPAP).
We have a valued reputation for integrity and professionalism and can provide references on request from past consignors. Contact us to discuss how we can serve you at 865-558-3033 (Knoxville) or 615-812-6096 (Nashville), email us at email@example.com, or visit our selling page.
Mission of Case Antiques
The mission of Case Antiques is to auction fine art, antiques, and jewelry worldwide utilizing the latest technologies. We strive to provide superior customer service and exceptional stewardship while contributing to our community.
Case Antiques Operating Principles:
- Trust in one another and our customers.
- We will walk with integrity and treat one another and our customers with respect.
- We will follow through on all commitments to our customers and our team.
- Our customer needs are our top priority.
- Our business decisions will be principle-based, and we will strive to make continual improvements in our processes to ensure quality service to our customers.