Victorian sterling silver ewer, marks for Edward and John Barnard, London, 1859-60, hinged lid having an elaborate lily and leaf finial, a naturalistic grapevine handle, the spout with applied grape clusters engraved cartouche, and the lobed body adorned around the belly with cartouches enclosing repousse fruit and foliate decorations, on a round lobed footring with raised scroll ornamentation. Conjoined monogram, MMKW. 13"H, 28.225 oz troy total weight. Condition: Overall good condition with some unevenness to footring, some persistent tarnish, a 3/4" dent to side without monogram.
Lot 44: Modernist Sterling Service w/ Tray Previous Item Lot 46: Georgian Sterling Silver Cann, circa 1770 Next Item