Group of assorted Confederate flags ranging from lapel pins to parade flags, comprised of course linen fabric and paper with metal or wood supports, some with original family packaging and others have the inscription, "From Lee Chapel, Washington & Lee University, Lexington, VA. Bought by Katherine Carson Sept. 1937." First half 20th century. 2" to 32" L. Provenance: Knoxville, TN estate. Condition: Overall very good condition. Few minor tears and folds.
Lot 298: Texas Slave Content Letters, 1856 Previous Item Lot 300: Portrait of CSA Gen. Beauregard Next Item