Complaint or Problem? Issues or Concerns? Ideas for Improvement?
How can we serve you better and make the auction and appraisal process more enjoyable?
We are always looking for opportunities to improve your experience with us.
Your feedback is very important to make needed process improvements and maintain consistency with our operating principles. These principles are:
- Trust in one another and our customers
- We will walk with integrity and treat one another and our customers with respect
- We will follow through on all commitments to our customers and our team
- Our customer needs are our top priority
- Our business decisions will be principle based, and we will strive to make continual improvements in our processes to insure quality service to our customers
We desire feedback covering the following areas, but would like to hear about anything on your mind.
- Auction Event Setup Feedback
- Auction Personnel Feedback
- Seller Consignment Agreement feedback
- Buyer/Bidder auction signup process feedback
- Buyer/Bidder Terms and Conditions feedback
Please forward your comments, insights, complaints or suggestions to email@example.com or call us at 865-558-3033 (Knoxville) or 615-812-6096 (Nashville).