Bid Forms, Printable Catalogs, Shipping Information, and Bank Letter of Guarantee form
We plan to offer live floor bidding in compliance with Tennessee state guidelines. Seating will be limited and reservations are required.
Terms and Conditions
- If you wish to place a bid with us, you must read and agree to the current Terms & Conditions for each auction. (The “Sales Price” is the hammer price plus the buyer’s premium, plus applicable convenience fees, plus applicable taxes). All bidding at auction and all purchases will be in U.S. Dollars. Additional Terms and Conditions are in the following document.
- Buyer’s Premiums as follows:
- Live bidders via floor, phone and absentee bidding: 20% – Cash, check, certified funds or Bank wire transfer (credit card payments incur a 3% convenience fee = 23%)
- Internet bidding on Live Auctioneers, Invaluable, & Auctionzip: 28% (includes 3% convenience fee for credit card payments)
- Internet bidding on EpaiLive: 23% (not available this auction)
- YOU MUST REVIEW AND AGREE to the complete Terms & Conditions for this auction:
- Terms and Conditions – Adobe® PDF file
Absentee & Phone Bidding
- The phone bidding deadline has passed. We extended the absentee bidding deadline until 4pm Eastern on Friday, July 10th.
- Click here and complete the form to request Absentee Bidding.
- After submitting your form we will get a notification and if your information is validated we will enter your bids. You will receive a confirmation of receipt of your form within 24 hours (on weekdays) either by (1) an email or (2) a phone call. We process the forms as quickly as we can and the response time depends on the number of forms we are processing at the time. If you do not get a confirmation within 24 hours, contact us again by email or phone.
- Internet Bidding is available on the following sites. Note that both live and absentee bidding is available on Internet Platforms. We recommend Internet Absentee bidding (inputting your maximum bid amount) so the computer will manage your bidding for you and deliver bids at the maximum speed to our auctioneer. That will reduce issues of delays on your computer, delays on the internet, power failures at your computer, and similar issues. You can still watch your bids get executed live on the Internet platform of your choice and increase your bid(s) live if you are outbid. Absentee bids can be increased but the increase must be executed a certain number of lots in advance of the lot going to live bidding. Check your Internet platform on the details of absentee bidding.
- Bid on LiveAuctioneers.com
- Bid on Invaluable.com
New Bidder Form
- If you do not have adequate bidding history, we will not allow you to bid at our auctions unless you fill out and submit the following form:
- Note that filling out this form does NOT guarantee you will be allowed to bid. Bidding is allowed at our sole discretion.
- Printable Auction Catalog with Complete Descriptions – Adobe Reader® PDF format
- Printable Auction Lot Listings with Titles and Estimates – Adobe Reader® PDF format
- NOTE: Print Catalogs can become outdated as updates are made to the catalog. The most accurate place to review lot details is on the Case Antiques Website listings.
- If you need Adobe Reader®, you can download it below for free.
Online Readable Catalogs
Read the Auction Catalog for the Catalogued Auction – on ISSUU page flipping site
Bank Letter of Guarantee Form
- For buyers not known to us and wishing to write a check, download the following Letter Template:
- Bank Letter of Guarantee – Adobe® PDF
Instructions for the Bank Letter of Guarantee form:
- Download the Adobe® PDF file to your computer
- Open the PDF in Adobe Reader® (download the Adobe Reader for free below)
- Copy and Paste or retype the example letter to a word processor on your computer and complete the form
- Send to your bank for execution (print and fax, mail or email)
- You or your bank fax the completed letter to 865-558-3032 or scan and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE: If you’re having trouble downloading a PDF file, try right-clicking on the link and choose “Save as…” to download and save it to your computer (note the hard drive location it will be saved on your computer). Then open it from your computer.
If you need Adobe Reader®, you can download it for free: