Bid Forms, Printable Catalogs, Shipping Information, and Bank Letter of Guarantee form
Terms and Conditions
- If you wish to place a bid with us, you must read and agree to the current Terms & Conditions for each auction. (The “Sales Price” is the hammer price plus the buyer’s premium, plus applicable convenience fees, plus applicable taxes). All bidding at auction and all purchases will be in U.S. Dollars. Additional Terms and Conditions are in the following document.
- Buyer’s Premiums as follows:
- Live bidders via floor, phone and absentee bidding (HiBid or paper): 20% – Cash, check, certified funds or Bank wire transfer (credit card payments incur a 3% convenience fee)
- Internet bidding on Live Auctioneers, Invaluable, Auctionzip, & ebay: 28% (includes 3% convenience fee for credit card payments)
- YOU MUST REVIEW AND AGREE to the complete Terms & Conditions for this auction:
- Terms and Conditions – Adobe® PDF file
- The deadline for Paper Absentee Bids is Friday, October 5th at noon Eastern time. If you have an email address, please use HiBid for Absentee bidding (free signup).
- The deadline for HiBid Absentee Bids is Saturday, October 6th at 8am Eastern time.
- To place an absentee bid, register for a free HiBid account by clicking the link below, then click the REGISTER TO BID button, and then click the NEW BIDDER BUTTON. Once your account is created, you can leave absentee bids on the lots of your choice.
- Link to HiBid – https://caseantiques.hibid.com/auctions/current/
- If you do not have an email account, you can complete the following form to place an absentee bid. The form is only for clients that cannot place an absentee bid on HiBid using their own account.
- Absentee Form with Instructions – Adobe® PDF file
- The deadline for Phone Bid requests is Friday, October 6th at noon Eastern time. Get your request forms is early. Phone lines are limited.
- Click the link to the PDF file below. Some browsers will open the PDF automatically and you can read the instructions for completion and submitting. If your browser does not automatically open the form, download the PDF to your computer, then open it in Adobe Reader®.
- Phone Bid Form with Instructions – Adobe® PDF file
- Use multiple forms for additional lots as needed. When emailing or faxing the form, please indicate the total number of pages in the email body or on a fax cover page. You will receive a confirmation of receipt of your form within 2 days (week days) either by (1) an email or (2) a phone call. We process the forms as quick as we can and the response time depends on the number of forms we are processing at the time. If you do not get a confirmation within 2 full work days, contact us again by email or phone.
- Internet Bidding is available on the following sites. Note that live and absentee bidding is available on the Internet Platforms. We recommend Internet Absentee bidding (inputting your maximum bid amount) so the computer will manage your bidding for you and deliver bids at the maximum speed to our auctioneer. That will reduce issues of delays on your computer, delays on the internet, power failures at your computer, and similar issues.
New Bidder Form
- If you do not have adequate bidding history, we will not allow you to bid at our auctions unless you fill out and submit the following form:
- New Bidder Form – Adobe® PDF file.
- Note that filling out this form does NOT guarantee you will be allowed to bid. Bidding is allowed at our sole discretion.
- Printable Auction Catalog (with Descriptions) for the Catalogued Auction – Adobe Reader® PDF format
- Printable Auction Catalog (Lot Listing Only) for the Catalogued Auction – Adobe Reader® PDF format
- NOTE: Print Catalogs can become outdated as updates are made to the catalog. The most accurate place to review lot details is on the Case Antiques Website listings.
- If you need Adobe Reader®, you can download it below for free.
Online Readable Catalogs
Read the Auction Catalog for the Catalogued Auction – on ISSUU page flipping site
Bank Letter of Guarantee Form
- For buyers not known to us and wishing to write a check, download the following Letter Template:
- Bank Letter of Guarantee – Adobe® PDF
Instructions for the Bank Letter of Guarantee form:
- Download the Adobe® PDF file to your computer
- Open the PDF in Adobe Reader® (download the Adobe Reader for free below)
- Copy and Paste or retype the example letter to a word processor on your computer and complete the form
- Send to your bank for execution (print and fax, mail or email)
- You or your bank fax the completed letter to 865-558-3032 or scan and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE: If you’re having trouble downloading a PDF file, try right-clicking on the link and choose “Save as…” to download and save it to your computer (note the hard drive location it will be saved on your computer). Then open it from your computer.
If you need Adobe Reader®, you can download it for free: