Payment Types Accepted
Always refer to the current Terms & Conditions for each auction for payment details in effect when submitting your bid(s).
Payment for your winning bid:
Payment for all successful bids must be settled by the end of the sale. Credit arrangements must be made by the Friday prior to the day of auction so bank statements can be verified. We reserve the right to withhold a bidder number or to withhold merchandise if appropriate credit has not been established.
Payment may be made by:
- Cash (In House Only)
- Wire Transfer or Certified Bank Checks.
- We reserve the right to require wire transfer or bank checks for any purchase.
- Checks from known customers
- Checks from unknown customers require a “letter of guarantee” from an officer of your bank on original stationery to Case Antiques, Inc. A “letter of guarantee” example is available on our Bidding Forms page. This letter should state an exact amount of funds guaranteed and should be presented to the cashier at time of registration or by email or fax in advance.
- All checks will be held for clearance for 14 days and no items will be shipped until the check clears the bank. If you wish to expedite shipment or pickup when using a check for payment, you may request that we use our check verification system for a convenience charge of 3% that will be reflected in the final purchase price. A $30.00 service charge will be assessed when a check fails to clear the bank on which drawn. In addition to this returned check administrative fee, late payment fees may be assessed. Cash, cashier’s check or wire transfer is required for payment of the returned check and service charges.
- Credit Cards (MasterCard/Visa/AMEX/Discover) are accepted if the customer is known to Case Antiques, Inc.
- Credit cards will not be accepted for international transactions.
- A convenience charge of 3% will be reflected in the final purchase price for the use of a credit card.
- Paypal is accepted only if the customer is a LiveAuctioneers.com winning bidder and is in the United States.
- Paypal will not be accepted for international transactions.
If you have any questions about methods of payment, contact us in advance of the auction by email or phone at (865)558-3033.