Bid Forms, Printable Catalogs, Shipping Information, and Bank Letter of Guarantee form
Terms and Conditions
- If you wish to place a bid with us, you must read and agree to the current Terms & Conditions for each auction. (The “Sales Price” is the hammer price plus the buyer’s premium, plus applicable convenience fees, plus applicable taxes). All bidding at auction and all purchases will be in U.S. Dollars. Additional Terms and Conditions are in the following document.
- Buyer’s Premiums as follows:
- Live bidders via floor, phone and absentee bidding: 18% – Cash, check, certified funds or Bank wire transfer (credit card payments incur a 3% convenience fee)
- Internet bidding on Live Auctioneers, Bidsquare, Invaluable, Auctionzip, & ebay: 26% (includes 3% convenience fee for credit card payments)
- YOU MUST REVIEW AND AGREE to the complete Terms & Conditions for this auction:
- Terms and Conditions – Adobe® PDF file
Absentee/Phone Bid form
- Click the link to the PDF file below. Some browsers will open the PDF automatically and you can read the instructions for completion and submitting. If your browser does not automatically open the form, download the PDF to your computer, then open it in Adobe Reader®.
- Absentee/Phone Bid Form with Instructions – Adobe® PDF file
- Use multiple forms for additional lots as needed. When emailing or faxing the form, please indicate the total number of pages in the email body or on a fax cover page. You will receive a confirmation of receipt of your form within 2 days (week days) either by (1) an email or (2) a phone call. We process the forms as quick as we can and the response time depends on the number of forms we are processing at the time. If you do not get a confirmation within 2 full work days, contact us again by email or phone.
Instructions for the Absentee and Phone Bid form:
- Click the link to the file above. Some browsers will open the PDF automatically and you can fill in the form. If your browser does not automatically open the form, download the PDF to your computer and proceed to step 2.
- Open the PDF in Adobe Reader® (download the Adobe Reader® for free below, if needed).
- Type in your information on the form.
- Read the Terms & Conditions. Note that you are agreeing to the Terms & Conditions by placing a bid.
- Print the completed form (you will not be able to save the completed form, only print it).
- Sign and date the form in the signature section.
- Fax it to 865-558-3032 or scan and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
New Bidder Form
- If you do not have adequate bidding history, we will not allow you to bid at our auctions unless you fill out and submit the following form:
- New Bidder Form – Adobe® PDF file.
- Note that filling out this form does NOT guarantee you will be allowed to bid. Bidding is allowed at our sole discretion.
- Buyer Pays Shipping Cost – Buyers will be responsible for making shipping arrangements through our recommended shippers or a shipper of your choice. For shipping estimates, contact these shippers with the lot number(s) or a shipper of your choice. Our recommended shippers follow:
- Package Manager of Knoxville, 865-584-3000, email@example.com (The Manager is Gwynn)
- The UPS Store of Northshore Knoxville, 865-951-2499, firstname.lastname@example.org (The Manager is Jonathan)
- The UPS Store of Lenoir City, 865-988-5526, email@example.com (The Manager is Denissa)
- The UPS Store of Downtown Knoxville, 865-584-0081, firstname.lastname@example.org (The Manager is Nathan).
- Printable Auction Catalog (with Descriptions) for the Catalogued Auction – Adobe Reader® PDF format
- Printable Auction Catalog (Lot Listing Only) for the Catalogued Auction – Adobe Reader® PDF format
- Printable Auction Catalog for the Discovery Auction – Adobe Reader® PDF format (No Discovery Auction planned)
- NOTE: Print Catalogs can become outdated as updates are made to the catalog. The most accurate place to review lot details are on the Case Antiques Website listings.
- If you need Adobe Reader®, you can download it below for free.
Online Readable Catalogs
Read the Auction Catalog for the Catalogued Auction – on ISSUU page flipping site
Bank Letter of Guarantee Form
- For buyers not known to us and wishing to write a check, download the following Letter Template:
- Bank Letter of Guarantee – Adobe® PDF
Instructions for the Bank Letter of Guarantee form:
- Download the Adobe® PDF file to your computer
- Open the PDF in Adobe Reader® (download the Adobe Reader for free below)
- Copy and Paste or retype the example letter to a word processor on your computer and complete the form
- Send to your bank for execution (print and fax, mail or email)
- You or your bank fax the completed letter to 865-558-3032 or scan and email it to email@example.com
NOTE: If you’re having trouble downloading a PDF file, try right-clicking on the link and choose “Save as…” to download and save it to your computer (note the hard drive location it will be saved on your computer). Then open it from your computer.
If you need Adobe Reader®, you can download it for free: